All Star Lax Camps are run by High Point University Head Coach and 2x Big South Coach of the Year, Lyndsey Boswell.
Every All Star Lax Camp event strives to not only provide playing opportunities for all athletes but to teach participants the game. Our goal is send each athlete home with a higher Lax IQ than when they started. Join us at our next event and let us help you bring your game to the next level!
Please contact Christina Sheridan or Katie Williams for lacrosse needs and registration needs, respectively.
All Camps, Clinics, & Tournament registrations can be found by clicking the button below:
What’s Next from All Star Lax Camps?
HPU Winter Camp
When: December 9th-11th
Where: High Point University, Witcher Athletic Center (1018 Panther Drive, High Point, NC, 27268)
Type: Day Camp (all campers will commute, no lodging)
- Stick skill training and technical work
- Positional Training–Separate Goalkeeper Training Included!
- Game Simulations and small sided instruction in order to increase Lax IQ
- Live Play
Coaches Attending: HPU Staff, HPU Players, Davidson University, Coastal Carolina University, &Campbell University
Friday: Check-In 5:30PM-6:30PM, Session I 6:30PM-9:00PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (lunch included)
Sunday: 9:00AM-3:00PM (lunch included)
Winter WonderLax 5v5
When: December 4th
Where: Witcher Athletic Center (1018 panther Drive, High Point, NC, 27268)
Event Format: 5v5 round robin play and play-off bracket
- Registration must be done individually per NCAA rules
- Teams will need 8 field players + Goalie
- Teams do not need a coach present-our HPU players will step in to coach!
- A short clinic will be run by HPU Staff and players prior to the start of tournament play
- The tournament will also include a team competition round including games such as the longest throw, target shooting, and more!
Price: $60 per registrant
12:30 PM Check-In (see location and address above)
1:00 PM-5:00 PM Clinic & Tournament Play