Welcome to the PANTHERS LACROSSE CLUB! One of the top lacrosse clubs in the area. PLC offers collegiate level practices and coaching using top facilities at High Point University. Ready to take your game to the next level? Then join the Panthers Lacrosse Club for your next travel season!
PLC is an elite club lacrosse program. Our mission is to push high school and middle school athletes to the next level mentally and athletically through working with High Point University (HPU) coaches and student-athletes. The HPU women’s lacrosse program is comprised of hard work, commitment and excellence; this is what we live by and what will be demonstrated and expected of PLC athletes.
Why Choose PLC?
PLC is run and coached by HPU Head Coach, Lyndsey Boswell. Boswell has set the standard for women’s lacrosse in the Triad. She has an established history of not only developing Championship level teams, but producing some of the best talent in Division I Lacrosse. Join Coach Boswell and her staff for the summer to improve not only your individual game but your LAX IQ too!
In her 7 Seasons at HPU, Boswell has lead the Panthers to…
• 5 Championship titles (2 in the NLC and 2 in the Big South)
• 4 NCAA Tournament Appearances
• 1 NCAA Tournament Win
• 39 all conference players, including 10 player of the year honors.
• 2011 NLC Coach of the year
• 2014, 2016, & 2017 Big South Coach of the Year.
• In 2017, Boswell led the Panthers to a 16-4 Record including an NCAA Appearance and Win against Top 20, Towson University!
We help you get recruited! We have a proven track record of helping HS Lacrosse players reach their Collegiate Lacrosse Goals!
• Hannah Melton (’17) East Carolina University
• Gabby Jessup (’17) Coker College
• Abbie Mcanich (’17) Mars Hill University
• Henley Peatross (’16) Meredith College
• Peyton Joyce (’16) Greensboro College
• Saunders Riley (’15) Randolph Macon College
• Lindsay Fadel (’15) High Point University
We use High Point University Facilities! All practices will be at HPU on their well maintained Turf or grass fields! We have access to conditioning equipment as well as audio and visual equipment! This allows us to put on music for practice and also use the video board to simulate real games!